Cappuccino Cheesecake Bars



Those of you who know me will agree that I love everything about coffee -- the flavor, the smell, the culture, the mugs, the artsy mismatched furniture in coffee shops, everything.  I enjoy my cup in the morning and something iced or sweet during the day.  I have bonded with many classmates and coworkers over trading off getting each other coffee any time we have an excuse to leave the building, and I love a spontaneous afternoon coffee date with my besties.  On weekends I crave the feeling of curling up with a good book and a cup of coffee.

I even love coffee in more creative forms!  The other day I had a delectable sample of Santa Fe Brewing's Java Stout, and who doesn't love some Starbucks liqueur and vanilla vodka?!

These cappuccino cheesecake bars successfully fulfill both my dessert and coffee cravings!  Best part - they're delicious any time of the day (breakfast, snack, dessert, whenever!).

Cappuccino Cheesecake Recipe from the Brown Eyed Baker


Making the graham cracker crust

Mixing up the good stuff

The finished bars!

Yum!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pacific Northwest Bachelorette Party

High Altitude Baking: Coffee Cake

My Bachelorette Party: San Francisco and Sonoma