Fall is Here

"Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
-   George Eliot




Happy first day of fall!  For those of you who missed my last few posts, let me tell you something about myself… I am crazy about fall!  I am so in love with falling leaves, autumn temperatures, pumpkins and apples, and everything else this season has to bring.  I was in Minnesota a few weeks ago, where I enjoyed my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.   


Photos borrowed from Caribou Coffee's facebook page

Unfortunately we don’t have Caribou Coffee here in the wild west, but check out this little treasure I discovered.


This morning I also enjoyed a delicious Salted Caramel Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks.  Yum!


The leaves are beginning to change on the hiking trails along the Santa Fe ski basin and in the Pecos wilderness.  Everywhere you look you see bright yellow aspens and radiant sunshine.  I just want to spend every minute on the hiking trails this season!










I can't wait to try these yummy fall recipes:

Curried Pumpkin & Peas 
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins 
Pumpkin Spice Magic Bar Minis 
Fall Pork Dinner 
Roasted Vegetable & Goat Cheese Pizza
Pumpkin Pie French Toast 
Pumpkin Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk  
Pumpkin Thyme Risotto
Spiced Applesauce Biscuits
Cider Dunkers
White Bean & Sausage Saute
Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes


Happy Fall! <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pacific Northwest Bachelorette Party

High Altitude Baking: Coffee Cake

My Bachelorette Party: San Francisco and Sonoma