Sweater Weather Reading

Fall at the Farmer's Market

I say it year after year, and here I am saying it again... I love fall!!  Everything about this time of year just screams coziness and comfort.  The morning air is cool and crisp, the aspen leaves are decorating the mountains with their yellow hues, green chile is out in full force at the Santa Fe farmers market, and I have officially traded out my bikinis and sundresses for boots and scarves.

I made it up to the mountains for the first time this season to witness the beginning of the changing leaves.  It was a gorgeous day for a trail run!

                   



Fall is also a perfect time for reading!  Grab a blanket and some hot chocolate, and curl up with a spooky mystery or an old classic.  Here's my list of books to get me through this season (with a few left over from my summer reading list)...

13 Stories for Sweater Weather Reading:

Go Set a Watchman, by Harper Lee

To Kill a MockingBird, by Harper Lee


The Halloween Tree, by Ray Bradbury

The Cuckoo's Calling, by "Robert Galbraith"

Judy Blume, in the Unlikely Event

Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte

Mansfield Park, by Jane Austen

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, by Washington Irving

The Cider House Rules, by John Irving

Death on the Nile, by Agatha Christie

The Last Lecture, by Randy Pausch, with Jeffrey Zaslow

The Raven, by Edgar Allan Poe

Finders Keepers, by Stephen King


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pacific Northwest Bachelorette Party

High Altitude Baking: Coffee Cake

My Bachelorette Party: San Francisco and Sonoma