Fall!



Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year.  I love watching the leaves change and feeling the temperatures grow colder in the morning and evening.  It is so much fun to replace my flip flops and swim suits for scarves and boots.  I get so excited about pumpkin spice lattes, yummy apple desserts, sweaters, candy corn, oh and this adorable candle holder I found at Bath and Body works last weekend!

Oh, for cute...

My favorite blogger (The Brown Eyed Baker) just posted the most amazing list of pumpkin recipes!  What better way to get into the autumn spirit than with some moist pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting?!   Pumpkin Recipes

The aspens are not yet at their peak color in Santa Fe, but they were still quite beautiful during my trail run last weekend....












This year, fall is especially exciting because our "Fall in Love" themed wedding is only 12 days away!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pacific Northwest Bachelorette Party

High Altitude Baking: Coffee Cake

My Bachelorette Party: San Francisco and Sonoma