First Snow

In the bleak midwinter Frosty wind made moan, Earth stood hard as iron, Water like a stone; Snow had fallen, snow on snow, Snow on snow, In the bleak midwinter, Long ago.



Earlier this month we welcomed our first big snowfall of the year in Santa Fe.  I absolutely love waking up to a dusting of powder and gazing up at the white capped mountains in the distance!  I couldn't wait to get up to the hiking trails and create some tracks, and I think Kua was even more excited than me!

Beginning the Winsor Trail

The dogs are loving it!

Yum




Snow beard!





 I think I am ready for winter and I look forward to lots more hiking, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pacific Northwest Bachelorette Party

High Altitude Baking: Coffee Cake

My Bachelorette Party: San Francisco and Sonoma